- The Greater Good Science Center offers several resources related to mindfulness along with other scientifically proven ways that promote happiness and a better life. Click here to explore their website.
- Mindful Magazine shares several articles published in their magazine on their website. Click here to find an informational article to read.
- Mindful.net hosts a variety of information about mindfulness. Click here to explore the website.
- The Mindful Awareness Research Center at UCLA offers a variety of guided meditation ranging from 3 to 19 minutes. Click here to try them out.
- The UCSD Center for Mindfulness offers longer, more advanced guided meditations ranging from 10 to 45 minutes. Click here to see the options.
- Tara Brach is a clinical psychologist best known for her work with mindfulness. Her website features a variety of guided meditations depending on your focus. Click here to find one that fits for you.
- Christopher Willard is another psychologist that has produced guided meditations to help you in your practice. Click here to see his options.
Buddify is an app that offers a variety of guided mindfulness meditations depending on where you are and what you’re doing.
Stop, Breathe, & Think teaches you the importance of breathing and how it impacts your health. It also helps you track your meditation progress.
Smiling Mind offers different mindfulness programs for people of different age ranges from 7 years old until adult.
Insight Timer connects you to people all around the world meditating at the same time as you. You can even track every meditation session to see your meditation practice over time.
Headspace is a mindfulness meditation app that offers a subscription service that functions like a gym membership for your mind.